Wednesday, August 11, 2010

week #31 - 32 - 33

Oh dear... I'm super behind. Many apologies. Thing is, I'm busy and stressed with packing up my life and shipping it off to NYC. If you want to stretch the rules a bit, I'm sure I've been doing new stuff like posting my apartment on craigslist, trying to get out of my lease in the Cleve, straightening out bills, apartment searching for places in New York, calling brokers, looking at roommate ads (what is the difference between a sleepover and a "weird sleepover?"), canceling bills/services/utilities, and much more. Ugh... there is so much to do.

Today I'm showing my apartment to a person who will hopefully love my place and take over my lease. If this happens, I will probably die of happiness. Getting out of my Cleveland lease has proved to be the most difficult and stressful part of the moving process (and heck, I don't even have a place to live in the big apple yet). I'm hoping this showing goes well, because I am sorta thinking this would be the perfect opportunity for some creep to murder my in my own apartment and steal all my valuables. Although, I think he would be disappointed with what few valuables I have. (A Wii and the whole Bourne Identity Trilogy... SCORE!)

So... sorry for my lack of newness, my boring old same self. I promise I'll make up for it later in the year with *gasp* two new things in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment