Wednesday, July 21, 2010

week #29

I'm moving to NYC. I got a new job within my company and it's in our New York office, so come late August, I'll be a New Yorker!

I don't have a ton to say about this right now. I'm sorta stressed with trying to find an apartment, because there are so many, and they're so expensive. Do I want to go through a broker? Can I afford to live downtown? Do I want to live in Brooklyn? Queens? NJ? This posting has no picture of the apartment but it sounds nice, should I call? Email? It's all very daunting and time consuming to sift through all the information.

But, I am excited. Sad to be leaving some really great friends here, but definitely excited. I hope you'll all come visit me. And, if anyone has any apartment advice, or know someone with a really amazing apartment they want to rent me for cheap, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment