Friday, February 5, 2010

Week #6 - got it

Well, this isn't travelling to Antarctica or anything spectacular, but it is new. For this week (heck, maybe for the rest of the month, we'll see how it goes) I'm going to try new beers. No Bud light, Miller light, Pabst, Yeungling, etc. All new beers. I can't order anything that I've already had. Ever. So if I order an Iron City to start the night, my next beer has to be something different. Yah, that's right, I'm from Pittsburgh and have never had any Iron City. I'm awesome like that.

So, I'm thinking this is going to be either really easy or just frustrating. What if I don't go out at all this week? No beers drank. Challenge over - easy as that. But, on the other hand, what if I order some really terrible beverages? And what if the mixture of all that really awful beer in my stomach causes some unpleasant side effects? Eh, we'll see how it goes. I'm thinking it'll be fun and interesting and perhaps I'll find out I really like Köstritzer Schwarzbier. First, I'll just have to find a bar that sells it.

No comments:

Post a Comment