Thursday, February 18, 2010

Week #8

Why hello week 8. Nice to see you. My word, this year is just flying by.

My birthday is this week. It'll be the first time ever in my life I turn - gasp - 27. I'm also going to a new bar for my bday get together. My friend Andy and I are sharing the day because we were born mere hours apart (my first joint birthday event). That's enough new for the week. Maybe I'll go to a new restaurant as well. I don't know, I just don't want to do something restrictive for my favorite week of the year. I was going to give up TV for the week, but then remembered... OLYMPICS.

Ooooooooh Olympics. I could watch them forever. I don't care which sport - curling, speed skating, snowboarding, ski jump - I love them all. Honestly though, I get a little depressed that now, turning 27, I am most likely too old to acheive my dream of becoming an Olympian. I mean, for the 2014 games I'll be 31. That's like 124 in Olympic years. I will have to settle for oogling Shaun White, Apolo Ohno, Jonny Moseley, and the like.

So, to recap this post:
- I'm turning old on Monday
- I'm obsessed with the Olympics
- I have a bit of a crush of Shaun White... there, I said it. It's all that glorious, unruly red hair.
- I'm semi-punking out of my new thing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment