Thursday, November 11, 2010

week #46

Home stretch. Let's talk about next week. Rockettes. Christmas Spectacular. Suck it world. This is going to be awesome. It's something I've always wanted to see. I couldn't be more excited. I also think I'm going to follow it up with a trip to the Russian Vodka Room. Happy holidays!

So many things happen to me every day that I want to tell you about, but I often forget. Like today. Something funny happened. I was all set to talk about it. Alas, I can't remember. Here's something else I've thought about recently though. I've decided the way to tell when I become a true New Yorker -- when I stop looking both ways before crossing the street. Almost all of the streets around my office are one way, and not particularly busy. Every time I saunter up to a crosswalk and look left-right-left, I just want to hit my forehead and say "doh." I wonder if parents in New York warn their kids from an early age to "look both ways before you cross the street." I have to think not.

I have a friend coming into town tomorrow. I can't find the pump for my air mattress, so I am blowing up a twin-sized aero bed the old fashioned way... by passing out. If I don't blog about how awesome the Rockettes were in the next few days, call for help, I'm probably halfway dead, and halfway done blowing this thing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment