Monday, January 4, 2010

Week #1

Ugh.

So I don't do this whole social media thing. But, for 2010, I'm doing one new thing each week -- that's 52 new things in all -- so I'm starting week #1 with blogging. I feel somehow like a sellout. Sorry to all you hard core blogger-types, but I enjoy my internet privacy and in person social interaction. If something awesome happens to me, I'd rather just tell you about it to your face than write about it in cyberspace (probably because I talk with my hands alot and you can't get the full picture unless I'm waving my arms about wildly).

But, for my 2010 New Year's Resolution, I'm starting week #1 with blogging. This is going to be weird sharing all my thoughts with the world... oh, who am I kidding, with the two people who find out about this adventure. However, I have quite a few new things planned, like going to a concert. Yep, that's right, I've never been to a real live concert. Okay, I've seen a local band here or there where I knew the drummer or something, but I've been told that doesn't count. So, I guess I'll have to take some suggestions on a band/artist to pop my cherry.

I'm worried that come mid-April, I'm going to run out of things to do. Then I'll start doing lame things like "read the new Dan Brown book." Blech. So suggestions are definitely welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment