Monday, March 8, 2010

week #10 - mid-week new thing

Bonus new thing this week - new tooth paste! I felt like a real loser tonight as I checked out of Giant Eagle with my brand new purchase. Who gets excited over tooth paste? Well, evidently I do. So, as I was going over my options in the tooth paste aisle, I kept thinking of how much I hate the shape of tooth paste tubes. They always get so messy at the top, and I can never get all the paste out of it and one time I didn't quite pay enough attention and got cinnamon flavored and it was awful. Anyway, I decided to try the new Iso Active tooth paste.



Look at how exciting it seems. I started out really disappointed with it. It's supposed to get all foamy in your mouth to seek out those "hard to reach places." I am a piss poor flosser, so I thought this might help get all those crevices between my teeth. (Except for the front two, which have a gap so wide in between it could fit a semi... ooooooooooh snap.) The foaming action was not quite as "active" as billed. Plus, the minty flavor seemed a bit weak. I was going to write off this tooth paste as a waste of money, but then...

It's been almost 20 minutes since I brushed and the minty clean feeling seems to have intensified. It's like it's still foaming and cleaning in my mouth. And, the different mechanism for getting the cleaning agent out makes my previous issues with tubes of tooth paste obsolete. Day one, brush one, and I think I'm a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment