Monday, March 22, 2010

week #12 update

So, got back from New York City Sunday night. Man, what fun. Here's a list of some new stuff:

  • ate cow heart
  • dined at the Spotted Pig
  • managed to be fully functional for 3 days while getting less than 7 hours of sleep
  • finally started to learn my way around NYC a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit
  • shared a cab with a random girl and then threatened her life
  • ate falafel (I know right. I totally should have had that by now.)
  • PICKLES
  • did NOT make any purchases aside from food and booze

I'm sure there's a bunch of other stuff that I forget/can't think of now. But, my brain is fried. Seriously, when people ask me a question, it takes me a good 5 seconds for what they just said to me to register. I think the weekend killed all my good brain cells leaving me barely able to function.

Oh, and one other new thing that has nothing to do with New York. I renewed my lease on my apartment. Yep, I'm staying put this year. For as long as I've been living on my own, I've changed apartments every time my lease was up (and sometimes before) but not in 2010. YAY year of new things.



No comments:

Post a Comment