Thursday, March 4, 2010

week #10



Ummm... so the no alcohol thing is just not for me. Not that I was out boozing it up every night, but you know what, after a long hard week at work, I just want a beer with my burger for dinner. So, I guess in the end it just turned out that I drank a lot less. I just practiced more self control. Not out till 2 a.m. dancing on the bar and such. Oh, speaking of which, there's a new Larry Flynt Hustler Club opening next to my apartment in two weeks. Just saying - stop on by.

This week I'm going to the library. I have my library card, but I just don't use it and there's a gorgeous-looking library building downtown. I used to love going to the library when I was younger. I'm a huge fan of books. I love the way they feel and smell. I could never get a Kindle because you don't get the same feel. Anyway, I used to love going to the library to look at all the books, and then sit and people watch. I kind of miss it, so I'm going to rectify that situation. Plus, you can check out music CDs and then rip them to your computer, and then my DJ career will take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment