Friday, March 26, 2010

week #13

Hey, come down to the Boneyard tonight (err, I guess it's also called Forti's, but it'll always be the Boneyard in my heart). I'm guest bartending. Sorta. I think. I've never been a bartender. I grew up in a restaurant and bar that my grandparents owned and my mom worked at, so I know how to pour a good draft. I really just don't know how to make shots and mixed drinks and such, but whatever, it's all in good fun.

Okay, so maybe I wouldn't really call it guest bartending, because I'll probably only do it for a little bit of time. But the bartenders there are good guys and know me and said I could get behind the bar for a while. Just don't ask me for anything difficult. No one ever needs to order an Appletini anyway.

Side note: As I'm writing this, I'm watching "The Prestige" on TV. This movie sucks me in every time. Hugh Jackman. Christian Bale. Michael Caine. Magicians trying to outdo each other. The big twist at the end. Great movie. That's all. I don't have anything witty to say about it. Just wanted to say I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment