Wednesday, May 5, 2010

week #18 loophole?

So, TVs in bars... do they count? I try to not to watch, but they're everywhere you turn. SportsCenter in my face from every direction.

No TV at home has been going pretty smoothly. I find I have a lot more time to do stuff. I've been getting ready for a shindig I'm hosting at my apartment on Friday. (If you're in town, stop by.) I find I have a lot more time to clean, shop, organize, and prepare when Tough Love Couples isn't being repeated at midnight.

The other night I did watch a movie on my computer. Has anyone ever seen The Boy in the Striped Pajamas? Holy Hell. It is heart wrenching. I dare anyone to watch it without crying. Crying, and then spending the next two days wondering what is wrong with humanity. I am still in shock. I mean... I don't... how... it's just... what the... wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment