Friday, May 21, 2010

week #21

Got all my new stuffing in already this week. Ended up sorta being two things -- one planned, one... not so much. First, I planned to go to the local comedy club with a friend. We saw the guys from Broken Lizard. You know, the geniuses behind Super Troopers and Beer Fest. They were pretty funny and I had never been to a real comedy club before. I mean, one time Daniel Tosh came to my college and I went and saw him, but that's it. And, to this day, he still tells my favorite joke. Yep. The floor is lava. I grew up poor. YouTube it.

The other new thing is that I am now blogging on a MacBook. I feel like a grown up. My old computer went on the fritz Friday morning. I don't work on Fridays, so after a night out on Thursday, I got up and tried to get on the world wide interweb and it just wouldn't connect. I took it to a couple repair guys, they said it was toast, so I spent the afternoon at Best Buy talking to a geek. So now I feel very Sarah Jessica Parker circa 2001 . Carrie Bradshaw now uses an HP evidently. Not me though. I'm enjoying my hipster coolness.

No comments:

Post a Comment