Monday, May 10, 2010

week #19

Not much to report for this week. My new thing was to head out to Bowling Green Ohio and watch my little bro graduate. (Hi Sonny!) Now all of my siblings and I are contributing members of society. All grown up. Makes me feel old, not gonna lie. And also lonely in a weird way. See, the little brother is starting an internship this week in Pittsburgh (at the University of Pittsburgh to be exact) and so he's moving in with the older brother in Pittsburgh. So now they're both living it up together in the Steel City, and I'm here in Cleveland. Alone.

Wow. That was a sad graph. It's not so bad. I just really like hanging out with the family. We're a fun bunch, just ask anyone who knows us. Life. of. the. party. And I feel like I'm missing out.

I think I'm going to move to Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment