Friday, June 11, 2010

day 1 - week #24

Day 1: So far, so good. I didn't succumb to temptation when I went out to eat tonight. Although man, the cheesecake sounded delicious. I got a withdrawal headache around 9 p.m. Not to worry though, 2 beers eased the pain.

On a side note: Do you think about Christina Aguilera much? Right, me neither. But the other day I was at the gym, just treadmilling along and Live with Regis and Kelly was on the TV. I glanced up at one point and was super excited to see Lady Gaga was on. The sound wasn't on, so I watched it for a bit, and all of sudden realized it wasn't Gags, it was Xtina. Look at her! Stealing Lady G's signature no-pants look. I really never had any feelings about Christina, good or bad, but now I'm pretty annoyed at her. I really feel like she's trying to be Lady Gaga. Get your own look Christina. I know your dirty hair, leather chaps, look never took off, but come on. Massive fail Christina, massive fail.



Oh snap - immediate update. I just googled them both and seems like I'm not the only one who thinks Christina is a copycat. And to make matters worse, Christina's response?

"This person [Lady Gaga] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I'm not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don't know if it is a man or a woman."

OH FRIGGING SNAP


No comments:

Post a Comment