Sunday, June 13, 2010

day 3 - week #24

All right... I failed. I didn't mean to - and I plan on continuing on the rest of the sugar-free week, and I'll add on a day or two for good measure. But here's what happened.

I was able to deftly navigate Friday and Saturday without going for any dessert. So I had breakfast this morning, and walked into work and found a note on my desk that said I had a Schmidt's cream puff waiting for me in the fridge. A SCHMIDT'S JUMBO CREAM PUFF! I don't know if any of you are a fan of the TV show Man vs. Food, but these things were on there. My friend had been to Schmidt's in Columbus over the weekend and brought one back for me. I can't say no to that. Impossible. I'm never in Columbus, and even if I am there, I'm never able to get to Schmidt's.

So... sadly... at 10 p.m. ET this evening, I failed.

I'm going right back at it, though.

I honestly didn't even eat the whole thing. Really I didn't. But maaaaaan, it was gooooooooooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment