Saturday, September 25, 2010

week #39

I feel like I've sort of been copping out of the new thing of late. I come up with my new thing of the week after something new happens. Like this week. It was my first real weekend in the city, and my friend from Boston was in town, so went out Friday night for real. Did it up New York style. We spent too much money for drinks, and ended the night with a slice of pizza. It was great. Then today we went to the Brooklyn Flea, and on the subway ride back, I had my very first celebrity sighting -- Mo Rocca! He was right there next to me on the train. Well, sort of ahead and a little to the right, but we were mere feet apart.

So those are all my new things for this week. I'm sorry about my lame new things of late. I'll think long and hard and come up with something really swell for next week. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment